As we all know, water quality in the United States 🚰 It is hard water and can only be drunk directly after being filtered. Moreover, the water transported through rusty pipes contains many substances that are bad for human body, such as lead, heavy metal ions… Wait, wait
In order to drink clean water, many water filters have been used. Today, I will share with you how to select a water purifier and the evaluation of brondell reverse osmosis water purifier with high cost performance. If you are interested, please continue to read it.
What is hard water?
The hard water quality means that there are many mineral components dissolved in the water, especially calcium and magnesium. The softness and hardness of water are calculated according to the concentration of calcium and magnesium ions in water, while the World Health Organization drinking water quality guidelines recommend less than 500ppm.
How to distinguish soft water from hard water?
The simplest way is to check whether the kettle has scale?
No scale can be seen in the kettle for a month, which is “soft water”; When you boil a pot of water, there is a layer of scale. This is called “hard water”
Hard water hazard
The water quality in each state of the United States is different. In contrast, the water in the west is particularly hard. Who (World Health Organization) survey points out that 80% of human diseases are related to water, so it is very important to have a water purifier!!!
Hazards of hard water:
- long term drinking of high hardness domestic water will cause diseases of cardiovascular, nervous, urinary, hematopoietic and other systems.
- the boiled water inlet has poor sense, and it is easy to cause scaling at the bottom of the pot, which seriously affects the taste and quality of the water.
- when showering, the hair and skin often feel dry and tight, hurting the skin and accelerating the aging of the skin, as well as a large number of hair loss.
- waste detergent when washing clothes, and clothes are not easy to clean; The washed clothes are brittle and hard, and the smell of detergent remains.
- water stains and spots often appear on tableware and sanitary ware, which need to be cleaned frequently, and scale appears on the pool or even the wall.